I just don t care anymore.
I hate the expectations you throw at me.
You can t fulfill mine, why should I even try to fulfill yours?
It s not fair, damn it.
You ve taken everything from me.
EVERYTHING.
With your stupid closed minded ness.
And your biased opinions.
You say I never open up to you and share.
But that s only because you twist everything I say to make me look bad.
To make me look wrong.
When it s a matter of interest and opinion.
Where I CAN T be wrong.
But that doesn t matter does it?
Well, you know what?
I give up then.
Go find someone else to live your life through.
And sometimes, I wish that you would just finish your fucking job of killing me.
You ve denied me everything that I ve loved.
Why don't you just spare me the misery of living without a heart.
And kill me physically too?